Gallery: World of Warcraft Tier 12 screenshots

MoreNiche LTD
Funniest thread I've read in ages.

I'm not calling anyone a geek.

But lets see, as has been pointed out, people posting on a games related forum on the Internet, which to me means they have a fairly large interest in gaming, meaning they probably spend a large amount of time in front of a screen, are calling WoW players geeks?

Sorry, but WTF?

Hands up who has gone to any sort of midnight opening for a game related purchase or a queued for a console? Im gonna guess a fair number of you... How does that makes you less geeky, or better than those in pictures? (i got the impression a lot of you thought you were better than them)

And hand up who likes playing games like Final Fantasy or other Japnese/anime RPG's?

I've got news for you hypocrites, to the average person we are all a bunch of geeks.

I play WoW, and guess what? I have a girlfriend, and even more shocking, I live with her!! And I also go out and socialse with my friends. guess I need to get a life.

Anyway i'm will to bet that most of the people in those pictures are more friendly than the judgmental pricks we appear to have here. What gives you the right to judge someone from a picture or by their hobbies? Doesn't really tell you much about what the person is like, how they live their life and what other things they might do in the spare time.

And at the end of the day, even if you are geek? Who gives a damn, there are much worse things to be in life and do with your spare time.


View the original article here

Labels: , , ,

Posted by wishmaster, Saturday, June 11, 2011 10:54 PM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment